Press and Film
GLOBAL TV and Mike McCardell Feature Project Get This Chair to Lady Gaga in the final push!! See the video here : Project get this chair to Lady Gaga http://www.globaltvbc.com/video/index.html?v=Le3ZCCAkLh12SVK8F3CBYKWmc5txGhTl#mike+mccardell
The first of a lot of buzz surrounding Project Get This Chair to Lady Gaga! See the progress and exciting updates here http://www.facebook.com/projectgethischairtoladygaga?ref=hl
Word was out pretty quickly after we carted the Union Jack sofa down to the Paul McCartney concert! Read the full article here Union Jack News.
Our custom patterned and upholstered Union Jack sofa gets some attention after it’s fashion photo shoot in Gastown! Click the here for the full article Vancity Buzz.
2012 TV series Emily Owens M.D. came to us for several projects for their pilot and first season.
Returning clients Fringe and the new production Arrow required a variety of upholstery projects we were happy to provide in 2012.
Our work featured in House and Home Magazine April 2012 article: Form & Function
Burnaby News Leader article, front page news! -The goal to get this chair to lady gaga- Feb 03 2012
The Vancouver Sun: features online video for Fabulous Furnishing’s mission to gift a chair to Lady Gaga. Feb 2012
Featured pieces in House and Home May 2007 in the article titled “Lofty Ambitions”
We were featured in Vancouver Magazine April of 2009 for our work in the film industry. “Can Am Importique’s 45,000 square foot movie prop warehouse. Celina Dalrymple showd pieces she’d upholstered for scenes with the likes of Halle Berry and Ben Stiller”
Bridget Savereaux, designer for HGTV wrote this lovely article for one of her projects she completed most recently. We were fortunate to work with her on several pieces for this outstanding home that include the built in leather seating and tulip table featured in one of the articles photos.
Celina is seen here featured in the Vancouver Sun business section Febuary 2009.
Given two days and the unique opportunity to create a special one of a kind sofa, Celina jumped on the chance to build this custom piece in record time. The sofa was enjoyed by Ben Stiller in his personal trailer.
We upholstered this traditional chaise in a flashy silver fabric, little did we know it would be a perfect fit for Elise Estrada and her Poison video!
Sofa and chair reupholstered for the authentic 1970′s look that took “Hot Tub Time Machine” and John Cusack back in time!
We were asked to create these one of a kind chairs seen in the made for t.v. “Alice in Wonderland”.
Upholstered pieces for the set of a Barbie commercial.
The set of the “Tooth Fairy” featuring ‘The Rock’ and Julie Andrews. We were given existing pieces to modify and put a special twist on to bring this set to life.
Film and Television credits for our work !
- 01/2012 -Secret circle season 1 TV series (bench seats)
- 01/2012 – Fringe season 4 (french chair, tufted settee,2 benches, love seat)
- Sucker Punch (large circular boudoir bench custom built)
- Tooth Fairy (2 tub chairs and main fairy office chair)
- Night at the museum ( sofa ,cushions)
- Mission impossible 5 (gold sectional sofa )
- Alice : made for TV series (queen and king of hearts chairs)
- Tron ( custom shaped foam for hot tub chairs)
- Hot tub time machine (blue sofa and love seat in cabin)
- Barbie commercials (pink tufted headboard, high heal shoe chair, etc)
- Elise Estrada music video-Poison Music video (silver tufted chaise)
- Destineak-keep running music video (red velvet antique settee)
- Smallville ( various items over the years, reupholstered)
- Final Destination 3 ( seat cushions)
- Snow buddies ( throne chairs, red dog bed)
- Santa buddies ( bell shaped headboard .etc)
- Dibbuk Box ( custom sofa and chair)
- Diary of a wimpy Kid (green chair)
- Always a bridesmaid series (ottoman poof ,cushions .etc)
- Baker Twins -Top model photo shoot (antique settee )